Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer’s comprehensive gameplay adjustments are highly anticipated by players. With the reintroduction of fan-favorite movement mechanics like slide cancel and reload cancel and new and enhanced gameplay elements, the official release promises an improved gaming experience over the previous Beta version. The significant changes to perks, field upgrades, killstreaks, and other gameplay aspects aim to provide balanced and smooth gameplay.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 patch notes have been released, outlining all the important gameplay changes. The modifications are intended to enhance the gaming experience for players. Here are all the gameplay adjustments according to the patch notes:
- Battle Rage (Tactical) can now only be restocked once with the Demolition Vest perk.
- Increased slide velocity for Tactical Pads (Boots) to compensate for sliding distance advantage. A future update will include this modification in the perks description.
- Players are now immune to the effects of their own Flash Grenades (Tactical) with the Tac Mask (Gear) perk.
- Trophy System can no longer be targeted and destroyed by the Mosquito Drone (Killstreak).
- Players can deploy Med Box to reduce healing delays for themselves and their teammates. The description has been updated to more accurately represent the functionality.
- Announcer voicelines now play when an enemy Killstreak is activated as expected.
- Reduction in the number of Guardian-SCs that teammates own, increased environmental audio occlusion, and fixed a bug that made a player’s HUD vanish until they respawned after being stunned with the Guardian-SC perk.
- The error message “Not enough space to call in” will no longer appear to players when they activate the Counter UAV within interior areas.
- Magazine capacity for Juggernaut Recon reduced by 60% from 20 rounds to 8 shots.
- Improved handling on slippery surfaces for the NSTV due to increased traction.
The release timing for Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer varies based on platform and location. Console players in different regions will experience the launch at various times starting in New Zealand on November 10 at 12 am GMT+13. PC users will have a fixed release on November 9 at 9 pm PT.
For more information surrounding the game, follow Sportskeeda’s Call of Duty section.